Legal Notices

Albany County Airport Authority Bid Opportunities

PUBLIC NOTICE

 

The Authority hereby announces its fiscal years 2018 through 2020 goal of 7.4% for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) airport construction Contracts. The proposed goals and rationale is available for inspection between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at the Albany County Airport Authority Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Suite 200, Albany, New York 12211for 30 days from the date of this publication.

 

Comments on the DBE goal will be accepted for thirty (30) days from the date of this publication and can be sent to John A. O’Donnell, P.E., Albany County Airport Authority,

Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Suite 200, Albany, New York 12211.

The Albany County Airport Authority hereby solicits request for qualifications for Contract No. S-936 for Professional Engineering Services for Main Terminal Deicing Pump Station Rehabilitation at Albany International Airport.  The Authority invites you to submit a Statement of Qualifications if you wish to be considered for this project.  Complete sets of Request for Qualification Documents  MAY BE OBTAINED beginning  Thursday, February 8, 2018, AT THE ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY PURCHASING OFFICE, Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Albany, New York .  For an electronic version of the RFQ document go to www.bidnetdirect.com//albany-county-airport-authority.  Please submit qualifications, relevant past experience and any other information you think would assist the Authority in making its selection.  The submission Deadline is 2:00 P.M. (EST), March 1, 2018.   In accordance with State Finance Law §§139-j and 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between the Airport Authority and an Offerer/bidder during the procurement process.  An Offerer/bidder is restricted from making contacts from the earliest notice of intent to solicit offers by this solicitation through final award and approval of the Procurement Contract by the Authority (“restricted period”) to other than designated staff unless it is a contact that is included among certain statutory exceptions set forth in State Finance Law §139-j(3)(a).  Designated staff, as of the date hereof, is Bobbi Matthews.  Authority employees are also required to obtain certain information when contacted during the restricted period and make a determination of the responsibility of the Offerer/bidder pursuant to these two statutes.  Certain findings of non-responsibility can result in rejection for contract award and in the event of two findings within a 4 year period the Offerer/bidder is debarred from obtaining governmental Procurement Contracts.  Further information about these requirements can be found by request to the designated staff and the New York State Office of General Services Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying Web site at: http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/aboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisory Council.html.   Please submit your Statement of Qualification, by mail or delivery to: Bobbi Matthews, Purchasing Agent, Albany County Airport Authority, Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Albany, New York 12211-1057, or electronically to: bmatthews@albanyairport.com. DBE RESPONSES ARE ENCOURAGED.

Sealed bids are hereby requested by the Albany County Airport Authority for Contract No. 934-GC for Resurfacing Metal Roofing on Building 112 & 201 at Albany International Airport.  This project includes the preparation, seam repair and coating of existing metal roofing on two buildings totaling 53,700 sq. ft.  In accordance with Article 15A of the Executive Law, this project includes goals of five percent (5%) Minority Owned Business Enterprise Participation and five percent (5%) Woman Owned Business Enterprise Participation for a combined MWBE goal of ten percent (10%) Certified MWBEs can be found at https://ny.newnycontracts.com/FrontEnd/ VendorSearchPublic.asp.  DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED beginning at 10:00 AM on February 13, 2018, from Bid Net Direct by visiting www.bidnetdirect.com//albany-county-airport-authority or AT THE ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY PURCHASING OFFICE by making a non-refundable payment, either by check or money order made payable to the Albany County Airport Authority, in the amount of $75.00. No bid shall be considered unless the organization making the bid has first obtained a copy of the RFB.  In accordance with State Finance Law §§139-j and 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between the Airport Authority and an Offerer/bidder during the procurement process.  An Offerer/bidder is restricted from making contacts from the earliest notice of intent to solicit offers by this solicitation through final award and approval of the Procurement Contract by the Authority (“restricted period”) to other than designated staff unless it is a contact that is included among certain statutory exceptions set forth in State Finance Law §139-j(3)(a).  Designated staff, as of the date hereof, is Bobbi Matthews, Purchasing Agent.  Authority employees are also required to obtain certain information when contacted during the restricted period and make a determination of the responsibility of the Offerer/bidder pursuant to these two statutes.  Certain findings of non-responsibility can result in rejection for contract award and in the event of two findings within a 4 year period the Offerer/bidder is debarred from obtaining governmental Procurement Contracts.  Further information about these requirements can be found by request to the designated staff and the New York State Office of General Services Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying Web site at: https://www.ogs.ny.gov/acpl/ . A non-mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on February 21, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. in the Albany County Airport Authority Conference Room, located in the Administration Building, Second Floor at Albany International Airport. Only those bids in the hands of the ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY, PURCHASING OFFICE, ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, ROOM 204, SECOND FLOOR, ALBANY, NEW YORK 12211 available to read at 2:00 P.M. (EST) MARCH 1, 2018, shall be considered. Bids shall be opened read aloud at such time in the Albany County Airport Authority Conference Room, Administration Building, Second Floor, Room 202, Albany, New York. All interested parties may attend. MWBE RESPONSES ARE ENCOURAGED.

Sealed bids are hereby requested by the Albany County Airport Authority for Contract No. 961-E for Terminal Lighting System Upgrades at Albany International Airport.  This project consists of removing existing automated lighting controls in the Airport Terminal and Parking Garage and replace with a new  updated system including equipment for remote access. In accordance with Article 15A of the Executive Law, this project includes goals of five percent (5%) Minority Owned Business Enterprise Participation and five percent (5%) Woman Owned Business Enterprise Participation for a combined MWBE goal of ten percent (10%) Certified MWBEs can be found at https://ny.newnycontracts.com/FrontEnd/ VendorSearchPublic.asp.  This project includes goals of three percent (3%) for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOB).       DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED beginning at 10:00 AM on February 15, 2018, from Bid Net Direct by visiting www.bidnetdirect.com//albany-county-airport-authority or AT THE ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY PURCHASING OFFICE for a non-refundable fee of $75.00.  . No bid shall be considered unless the organization making the bid has first obtained a copy of the IFB. In accordance with State Finance Law §§139-j and 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between the Airport Authority and an Offerer/bidder during the procurement process.  An Offerer/bidder is restricted from making contacts from the earliest notice of intent to solicit offers by this solicitation through final award and approval of the Procurement Contract by the Authority (“restricted period”) to other than designated staff unless it is a contact that is included among certain statutory exceptions set forth in State Finance Law §139-j(3)(a).  Designated staff, as of the date hereof, is Bobbi Matthews, Purchasing Agent.  Authority employees are also required to obtain certain information when contacted during the restricted period and make a determination of the responsibility of the Offerer/bidder pursuant to these two statutes.  Certain findings of non-responsibility can result in rejection for contract award and in the event of two findings within a 4 year period the Offerer/bidder is debarred from obtaining governmental Procurement Contracts.  Further information about these requirements can be found by request to the designated staff and the New York State Office of General Services Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying Web site at: https://www.ogs.ny.gov/acpl/ . A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on February 28, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. in the Albany County Airport Authority Conference Room, located in the Administration Building, Second Floor at Albany International Airport. Only those bids in the hands of the ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY, PURCHASING OFFICE, ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, ROOM 204, SECOND FLOOR, ALBANY, NEW YORK 12211 available to read at 2:00 P.M. (EST) MARCH 6, 2018, shall be considered. Bids shall be opened read aloud at such time in the Albany County Airport Authority Conference Room, Administration Building, Second Floor, Room 202, Albany, New York. All interested parties may attend. MWBE/SDVOB RESPONSES ARE ENCOURAGED.